Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kaos - Underground Selection Vol 2 (1995)

OK so it's safe to say I've got a nice grip of old mixtapes by both Karl K and Kaos, so expect many more, but rest assured I've got some bits by J. Smooth, Boy Blue, Trace and a few of my own first tapes coming up real soon. Also, keep an ear out for Episode 2 of the Drumskool215 podcast. Click here to check the first one, mixed and hosted by yours truly.

Anyways, on to the business at hand. This mix, which hit the streets in summer of 1995, remains an all time favorite of mine - it's superbly mixed and programmed, spanning a multitude of styles and tunes, from the likes of LTJ Bukem, Photek, Aphrodite, Dillinja, Lemon D, DJ Crystl, Q Project, Source Direct, and if memory serves I recall that side 1 of this mix kicks off with a very early DJ Kaos original? No full tracklist (though I could probably work it out if I had time) but nonetheless the mix is wicked stuff. Check it.


Download Side 1
Download Side 2

No comments:

Post a Comment